Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Update: I met a celebrity....kind of.

I met this guy in my hotel in Buenos Aires and talked to him for a little bit. I didn't know who he was; I was just wondering how he could play what looked like a guitar fretboard. His Spanish was crap, so we talked in English, and I mentioned I was from Kansas City. He talked with me about it and said he'd done a few shows there. I'm thinking, yeah, ok...

Then, fast forward to Córdoba. In the magazine at my hostel on "things to do," it lists a concert by Tony Levin. I looked at the picture and saw that same weird instrument, and then I realized it was him. I then found his concert hall while I was randomly wandering around.

His music was okay.

That's all. I just thought I'd share a fun little anecdote.

No comments:

Post a Comment